June 11, 2013 - Philips Healthcare is featuring new advances in its PET/CT and SPECT/CT technologies, including the Ingenuity TF Elite Package, a dose management solutions with reconstruction, workflow and detector sensitivity technologies, at the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) 2013 Annual Meeting, held June 8 to 12 in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
One of the updates is the new package for Ingenuity TF PET/CT systems, which is designed to enhance CT imaging with low dose to the patient, fast acquisition, and reconstruction of images. The benefits of the Ingenuity TF Elite Package include:
· NanoPanel Elite Detector: Offers a pure electronic signal, and allows low x-ray techniques without distortion.
· iPatient: Comprehensive set of dose management tools that allows the ability to define exactly what clinicians need in terms of image characteristics, so the settings can be adjusted automatically. This allows clinicians to plan the results, instead of the acquisitions. iPatient is also a means to share protocols among colleagues to allow for consistency across scans. This helps reduce total exam time, and the time the clinician needs to spend preparing and acquiring the scan.
· SyncRight is designed for easy and efficient communication between the CT system and the injector in order to facilitate delivering appropriate contrast dose and consistent image quality.
The package also includes the iDose4 Premium Package, comprised of two leading Philips technologies: iDose4 and metal artifact reduction for large orthopedic implants (O-MAR). iDose4 improves image quality by reducing artifacts for high image quality at low dose. O-MAR complements this by reducing the artifacts that result from patients’ large orthopedic implants, which typically hinder clear, accurate images from being acquired.
Philips will also feature additional solutions for advanced molecular imaging care:
· 3T MultiTransmit for Ingenuity TF PET/MR: The latest advancement in Philips’ MR technology, MultiTransmit provides enhanced signal and image contrast uniformity and consistency across different size patients and up to 40% faster MR acquisitions.
· IntelliSpace Portal Molecular Imaging Applications for BrightView SPECT and BrightView XCT SPECT/CT: IntelliSpace Portal, Philips’ scalable multimodality server-client based processing and review solution, is now available with a full suite of applications for molecular imaging. IntelliSpace Portal offers tools to improve collaboration with referring physicians, provides increased long-term economic value through a scalable multimodality platform and allows access from virtually anywhere to processing and review applications.
Back To Top